Below are some links that may be relevant to community members, researchers or policy-makers interested in getting involved in health research in the NWT.
- Government of the Northwest Territories: Official Aboriginal Languages Interpreter-Translator List
- Institute of Circumpolar Health Research
- Aurora Research Institute
- National Collaborating Centre for Aboriginal Health: Indigenous Health Research Institutes
- Research Excellence in the Northwest Territories (ACUNS) (PDF)
- Alaska Native Collaborative Hub for Research on Resilience
See also our listing of territorial organizations.