Friday, February 8, 2019 - 08:45
The SPOR (Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research) Evidence Alliance is soliciting Applications of Interest. Members of the Alliance will have access to:
- Access to a broad network of researchers across Canada with advanced expertise in the areas of knowledge synthesis, clinical practice guidelines development, knowledge translation, and patient-oriented research across various disciplines
- Opportunity for Canada-wide collaboration on various projects, grant applications and funding opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in one of six committees and provide leadership on the governance and strategic direction of the Alliance
- Participate in various capacity-building initiatives and have exclusive access to online courses and training material
- Opportunity for knowledge users, trainees, and patient partners to gain practical research experience through involvement in research projects
- Access to mentorship and practicum opportunities offered by the Alliance partner organizations and members
- Opportunity to participate in the yearly Seed Grant competitions to support the conception of projects by trainees and junior researchers
Individuals may apply to join the Alliance if they are knowledge users, patient partners, researchers or trainees.
For more information, visit the website.