Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 09:45
The 2019/20 Anti-Poverty Fund is now open for applications through the GNWT. The Fund is $1,000,000 distributed every year to community governments and organizations working on projects to fight poverty.
Projects must be tied to one or more of the Territorial Anti-Poverty Strategy Pillars. These are:
- Pillar 1: Child and Family Support
- Pillar 2: Healthy Living and Reaching our Potential
- Pillar 3: Safe and Affordable Housing
- Pillar 4: Sustainable Communities
- Pillar 5: Integrated Continuum of Services
To learn more or submit an application, check out their website.