Hotıì ts'eeda is committed to building capacity by hiring summer students and providing opportunities for students to develop and obtain skills related to health research, promotion, communication and data management. The goal of the summer student program is to provide a high quality work experience that is adaptive to students’ individual goals and interests, that views students as valued team members, and prioritizes their personal and professional development. Hotıì ts'eeda summer students are Indigenous NWT residens, embedded into Indigenous governments.
- Video: Interview with Hotıì ts'eeda Summer Student Joni Tsatchia at the Tłı̨chǫ Elders' Gathering
- Blog post: Hotıì ts'eeda Summer Student Joni Tsatchia Attends 49th Dene National Assembly
- Blog post: Hotıì ts’eeda Summer Student Dehga Scott attends Saskatchewan Indigenous Mentorship Network Annual Gathering
- Summer Student Field Research Project: Tłı̨chǫ Youth Voices on Health Research
- Summer Student Field Research Project: Wise Practices in Engaging Northern Youth