We're here to help NWT communities define, prioritize and answer their research needs. Whether you're a community member, a health policy-maker or an academic, we can support you to develop a research idea, connect with the right people and organizations and ensure your research in the NWT is effective and respectful.
- Work with communities to identify research needs and connect to researchers and funders
- Work with researchers to help them create meaningful partnerships with individuals and communities
- Consult on research proposals to ensure they align with local priorities and best practices
- Ground research in Indigenous and Northern perspectives on health and wellness
- Ensure research results get into the hands of people who can use them
- Support training in and use of Indigenous research methodologies and cultural competency
Connect with us
We look forward to hearing from you! Write to us at email@example.com.